AS featured By
3 Feb - 19 FEB 2023
(*4th Feb if BYO Bike)
The Virus Buster Run is the Ultimate Kiwi Road Trip combining Harley’s, Scenic Roads, Precision Planning, Music Gigs, Debauchery, Welcome and Farewell Events, Amazing Food, Alpine Adventures, Great People, Charity and The Burt Munro Challenge, which includes beach races, drags, speedway, hill climbs, street racing, Bill Richardson’s Transport Museum and Motorcycle Mecca
Join our adventure across the country (and back). You won’t regret it.
|Auckland (Premium Only)||3-Feb|
|AKL to New Plymouth||4-Feb|
|Franz Josef Glacier||8-Feb|
|Burt Munro Challenge||10-Feb|
|Burt Munro Challenge||11-Feb|
|Finish In Auckland||19-Feb|
TOUR COST & INCLUSIONS
(#1) BYO Motorcycle
- 15 Nights Hotel/Motel Accommodation
- 2 Guides, Chase Truck with Driver
- Enclosed Trailer for Luggage
- Franz Josef Glacier Quad Bike Adventure
- Milford Sound Cruise
- All Breakfasts
- Launch Party and Farewell Dinner
- Private Dinner in a Winery
- Entrance to Music gigs
- Cook Strait Ferry Both Ways
- Merchandise and a Keepsake
- All Burt Munro Challenge Events
- Bill Richardson Transport Museum
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca
Price for a Private Room: $8,995
Price for a Couple: $12,495
(#2) Premium (Using one of our motorcycles)
As per standard, plus:
- Extra night included (your tour starts on the 3rd of February)
- Use of Late Model Harley Davidson
- Spare Motorcycle
- Mechanic and Daily Motorcycle Maintenance
- Premium Hotel Rooms *where applicable
Price for Private Room: $14,749
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Looking for the trip of a lifetime? Your journey starts here. Submit your info to reserve your spot or to make an inquiry.
If you choose the premium option your tour starts on Friday 3rd of February. We'll collect your from Auckland airport.
If you bring your own motorcycle your tour starts on the Saturday 4th of February.
We start and end the tour at our HQ in Albany, Auckland.
Our large trailer is equipped to carry your luggage. You can bring a regular check-in style bag. Valuables can go in our support vehicle.
Enter your details in the form above and we'll give you further instructions.
For all inquiries:
Phone: 09-414 4252
We'll issue you a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.
Yes. There's gigs arranged at Puhoi and Wellington. More locations TBC.
Yes. We will be raising funds for the Salvation Army Foodbank Project again. More details to come.