Explore it Your Way
WANT THE BEST AUCKLAND MOTORCYCLE RENTAL?
We are the only company in New Zealand to offer instant bookings for Auckland motorcycle hire. Ride some of the coolest custom motorcycles in the country and experience Aotearoa like never before!CALL TODAY:09-414-4252
MOTORCYCLE HIRE AUCKLAND NZ
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
MEET THE AUCKLAND TEAM
Mark Van Leeuwarden - CEO
Mark comes from a legal background so he’s got you covered for all insurance inquiries. He might even be able to get you out of a ticket.
John Devonshire -
John handles all rental motorcycles and group tours. Providing a quality motorcycle rental experience so you can tour NZ.
Wayne Saunders - Servicing & Maintenance
Wayne runs Deuce Automotive, the top shop for Harley Davidson in Auckland. He ensures the bikes are running perfectly for motorbike hire.
Denise “Diesel” Graham - Admin Manager
Diesel handles bookings alongside Ben to ensure that your rental process is quick and easy when you tour New Zealand.
Our Motorcycle Depot in Auckland
- Motorcycle hire
- Stunning scenery all around
- Your vehicle and or luggage can be stored safely at our Auckland HQ.
- 24-hour roadside assistance service.
- 24-hour freephone if you need help with anything.
- GPS / Phone holders. (GPS Units can be rented for $15 a day).
- Unlimited mileage for hires 3 days or greater.
- All motorcycles undergo regular CoF to meet strict safety standards.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Helmets ($49 per booking, unlimited time)
- Riding Gear ($49 per booking, unlimited time)
- Helmet communication devices ($19 per day)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Drivers license valid for motorcycles
- Photo ID.
- Valid credit card.
- Experience riding large capacity motorcycles.
A helmet must be worn at all times (A DOT-Approved helmet is included in the rental fee).
We recommend you take out personal travel insurance when you book your motorbike touring trip to New Zealand.
The Planet Chopper insurance Excess for Planet Chopper Rental is NZD 3000.00.
Confirmed bookings cancelled 14 days before the rental date will receive a full refund of the deposit. If you cancel 14-days before the departure, you will not receive your deposit back.
Get in contact, we provide 250CC motorcycles and lessons to help you get a license in no time.
- One-way trip fees (3-day+ bookings only):
- Auckland to Wellington Airport: $249
- Auckland to Christchurch Airport: $495
- Auckland to Dunedin Airport: $495
- Auckland to Queenstown Airport: $495
- Optional: Auckland city-wide drop-off (including Auckland Airport): $80