Explore it Your Way
WANT THE BEST CHRISTCHURCH MOTORCYCLE RENTAL?
MOTORCYCLE HIRE CHRISTCHURCH NZ
Planet Chopper provides the top service for motorcycle rental in Christchurch, New Zealand. Our Harley Davidson, Triumph and custom motorcycles give you the freedom to explore the South Island. We are open to one-way rentals for a fixed rate (see below).
Renting from Christchurch is the perfect start point to explore Southland, the West Coast, Christchurch and to ride the best NZ roads. Our daily hire rates are lower than competitors so that you can get the most out of your motorbike rental.
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
MEET THE CHRISTCHURCH TEAM
John - GM
John handles all rental motorcycles and group tours. Providing a quality motorcycle rental experience so you can tour NZ.
Wayne Saunders - Servicing & Maintenance
Wayne runs Deuce Automotive, the top shop for Harley Davidson in Auckland. He ensures the bikes are running perfectly for motorbike hire.
Our Motorcycle Depot in Auckland
- Motorcycle hire
- Stunning scenery all around
- Your vehicle and or luggage can be stored safely at our Auckland HQ.
- 24-hour roadside assistance service.
- 24-hour freephone if you need help with anything.
- GPS / Phone holders. (GPS Units can be rented for $15 a day).
- Unlimited mileage for hires 3 days or greater.
- All motorcycles undergo regular CoF to meet strict safety standards.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Helmets ($49 per booking, unlimited time)
- Riding Gear ($49 per booking, unlimited time)
- Helmet communication devices ($19 per day)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Drivers license valid for motorcycles
- Photo ID.
- Valid credit card.
- Experience riding large capacity motorcycles.
A helmet must be worn at all times (A DOT-Approved helmet is included in the rental fee).
We recommend you take out personal travel insurance when you book your motorbike touring trip to New Zealand.
The Planet Chopper insurance Excess for Planet Chopper Rental is NZD 3000.00.
Confirmed bookings cancelled 14 days before the rental date will receive a full refund of the deposit. If you cancel 14-days before the departure, you will not receive your deposit back.
Get in contact, we provide 250CC motorcycles to help you get your license. Day hire options are available.
- One-way trip fees (3-day+ bookings only):
- Christchurch to Queenstown Airport: $195
- Christchurch to Dunedin Airport: $249
- Christchurch to Wellington Airport: $395
- Christchurch to Auckland Airport: $495
- Drop off at Christchurch airport: $49